Fall River, MA–Chiropractic and Personal Injury Services
Dr.Boris Djerassi is a former US Olympic athlete with over
23 years of injury experience.
He specializes in sports injuries, auto whiplash injuries, neck, and low back pain, pinched nerves, as well as other muscular injuries. The clinic is a fully equipped and modern facility. There is a full exercise rehab facility on premises.
Personalize done-on-one attention.
Dr. Boris Djerassi is a professional, pleasant, and caring individual who will listen to your needs. If he can’t help you he can refer you to other specialists including orthopedic doctors, neurologists, as well as for x-rays and MRI diagnostics.
Dr.Boris Djerassi’s Accomplishments:
- 1975 – Graduate of Northeastern University
- 1975 – The first to win the Penn Relays, IC4A, NCAA, & AAU Championships in a single year
- 1976 – Graduate of New York University
- Four Time All-American
- Three Time National Champion
- 1980 – World’s Strongest Man Competitor
- 1980 - U.S. Olympian (Track & Field)
- Track & Field coach
- Trained body building and track & field national champions.
- 1989 – Inducted into the Northeastern University Hall of Fame
- 1995 – Graduate of Life College of Chiropractic of Atlanta, Georgia